Are you planning to drop a few of your pounds or burn fat by exercise? Do you consider gyms as an ultimate solution to your obesity?
Are you considering Planet Fitness gyms for this? If yes, stop worrying because we are here to help you out!
Go through this article until the end, and you’ll know the Planet Fitness hours of operations and other details.
Obesity and laziness are big reasons people fall into kidney disorders, cardiac arrest, high blood pressure, and diseases.
They are the reason behind many significant and serious diseases.
So, getting rid of them as soon as possible and making yourself active and full of life is critical to leading a successful and progressive life.
And for the same purposes, you are considering Planet Fitness gym as your health tool, and we are delivering you a detailed guide on Planet Fitness gyms and fitness clubs. So, stick to this and give it a read!
What Is Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness is a leading and one of the fastest-growing American chains of gymnasiums and fitness centers, having more than 2,000 locations all over the globe.
Established in 1992 in Sunrise, Florida, it has its headquarters in Hampton, New Hampshire.
It provides a clean, hygienic, healthy, and motivational atmosphere to their customers to get an ultimate fitness experience.
As they have established themselves as a leader in the international market, they have hundreds of facilities more than normal clubs.
In terms of memberships, machines, trainers, and employees facilities, everything about this gym is remarkable.
For a long time, it was famous for its specific advertisement category, “Judgement-free zone.”
They encourage people who are not in a regular gym and fitness freaks or who cannot visit the gym or clubs daily.
Planet Fitness Hours Of Operations
Let’s have a look at the Planet Fitness Hours of operations:
|Day||Planet Fitness Hours Of Operations|
|Monday||08:00 am to 08:00 am|
|Tuesday||08:00 am to 08:00 am|
|Wednesday||08:00 am to 08:00 am|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 08:00 am|
|Friday||08:00 am to 08:00 am|
|Saturday||08:00 am to 08:00 am|
|Sunday||08:00 am to 08:00 am|
In short, there gyms are operational 24/7 throughout the week.
Are Planet Fitness Gyms Open Today?
Surprisingly, yes! The Planet Fitness clubs and gyms are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Even on the holidays, gyms are open so you can have no excuses for your health and fitness.
However, the opening and closing timings of the gyms can be changed on holidays.
Therefore, the best way is to call and confirm the operational hours. However, the Planet Fitness gyms are open on normal weekdays and weekends.
You can contact the customer service representative and discuss your concerns and questions regarding gym memberships, location, prices, and plans by dialing +1 844-880-7180.
There is an alternative to fill out a help form to put your information and question.
Moreover, read their customer services department by emailing your concern on [email protected]
Holiday Schedule Of Planet Fitness Gyms
Although its gyms are open 24/7, we will be naming some of the holidays to expect the gyms to be operational.
Holidays On Which Planet Fitness Gyms Are open
- New Year Day: January 1
- Martin Luther King Junior Day: January 17
- Valentines’ Day: February 14
- President’s Day: February 21
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday: March 1
- Saint Patricks’ Day: March 17
- Good Friday: April 15
- Easter Sunday: April 17
- Labor Day: May 1
- Cinco De Mayo: May 5
- Mothers’ Day: May 8
- Memorial Day: May 30
- Fathers’ Day: June 19
- Independence Day: July 4
- Columbus Day: October 10
- Halloween: October 25
- Veterans Day: November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: November 24
- Black Friday: November 25
- Boxing Day: December 26
- Christmas Day: December 2
- New Year’s Eve: December 31
Alternatives Of Planet Fitness
- Equinox: It is an American chain of gyms and fitness clubs famous for memberships and luxurious amenities. Having 300 locations in America, Equinox has many locations internationally. Their first spot was opened on September 23, 1991, in New York, the US, where they have their headquarters.
- Golds’ Gym: If you are a bodybuilding freak, then Golds’ Gym is a perfect spot for you. Having its first location opened in August 1965 in California, it has more than 650 locations all over the globe. If heavy dumbbells, stocked barbells, and plates amaze you, then nothing can be curable for you except Gold Gym.
- Crunch Fitness: Fitness ventures LLC is also a US-based chain of fitness clubs and gymnasiums having more than 300 locations in America, Canada, and Australia. First established in 1989, it is widely popular for fitness, yoga, and bodybuilding group classes and training.
- Anytime Fitness: It is an American 24/7 operational gymnasium and fitness club that is one of the widely-available chains of gyms. It has more than 4,000 franchises in more than 50 countries. Not only this, it is one of the fastest-growing health clubs and is widely known for its training and memberships.
- 24-Hour Fitness: The fastest growing and second-biggest US-based chain of health, fitness, and gymnasiums. Holding headquarters in California, it was founded in 1983 by Mark Mastrov. This 24-hour operational gym chain has more than 280 locations in 11 states of the United States, serving more than 10 million clients.
So, this is the end. Let’s do a fast summary of what we have discussed so far. We started by discussing the basic concept of Planet Fitness.
Then we talked about the its hours of operations, customer services, holiday schedules, and alternatives.
We hope you find this article beneficial and informational.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness is an American-based gymnasium and fitness club. It provides memberships to regular fitness freaks or visits once or twice a week.
What Are The Starting And Closing Timings Of Planet Fitness?
The gyms and clubs of Planet Fitness are open 24 hours throughout the week. You can visit them whenever you want to.
Are Planet Fitness Hours On Holidays?
Planet Fitness gyms and clubs are not closed on any holidays. However, the opening and closing times of the gyms can be affected due to holidays. Therefore, it is best to confirm the Planet Fitness hours before visiting them.
How To Contact The Customer Services Of Planet Fitness?
You can contact and discuss your memberships, questions, location, and operational hours of clubs by dialing +1 844-880-7180. You can also dispatch an email to [email protected] to get in touch with their representative.