Are you running out of your everyday goods and products? Are you planning to visit Marshall’s store are buy yourself new gadgets, clothes, or pet equipment? If yes, stop panicking because we are here to help you out!
We will be dealing elaborately with Marshall’s hours of operations and their stores’ opening and closing status on holidays.
So, make sure that you stick to this article to the last!
What Is Marshalls?
Founded in 1956 by Alfred Marshall, it is an American chain of supermarkets and departmental stores, operating in 42 different states of the United States and 62 stores in Canada.
It has its headquarters in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States.
Marshalls is one of the leading and most remarkable hyper-stores that sells various products at very affordable prices.
The parent company of Marshalls is TJX Companies, a leading brand of United States selling apparel, home decoration and accessories, electronic equipment, crockery, kitchen gadgets, and many more.
What Can We Buy At Marshalls Stores?
Following are some of the products you can buy from Marshalls’ stores:
- Handbags and clutches
- Fancy or casual clothes
- Pillows, beds, and chairs
- Stationary and envelops
- Utensils and crockery
- Kitchen gadgets
- Makeup and skincare
- Perfumes and face masks
- Home decoration and antiques
- Children toys and books
- Pets accessories
- Shoes and socks
- Yoga mats
- Bedsheets and covers
- Paintings and clocks
- Furniture and curtains
- Jewelry and scarfs
- Lamps and fake plants
Operational Hours Of Marshalls
Let’s have a look at the Marshalls hours of opening and closing of stores all over the United States:
|Monday||09:30 am – 9:30 pm|
|Tuesday||09:30 am – 9:30 pm|
|Wednesday||09:30 am – 9:30 pm|
|Thursday||09:30 am – 9:30 pm|
|Friday||09:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 8:30 pm|
However, the opening and closing timings of the stores can change on holidays.
So, you can call or confirm the operation of the stores, especially on public holidays.
Is Marshalls Open Today?
The answer to this concern depends upon what day it is today.
If you are searching for the opening and closing timings of the Marshalls’ stores on a regular weekday or weekend, then yes, the stores of Marshalls all across the United States are open.
However, if today is a holiday, you should be concerned because the store may or may not be open for public dealing.
To make things easy and accessible, we have provided you with a complete chart of the holidays and vacations of Marshall’s stores.
Make sure to check that part of our discussion so you’ll know whether you can go and purchase your products from stores today or not.
Moreover, you can call and confirm the Marshall’s hours of operation on such day.
Read: IKEA Hours Of Operation
Marshalls Customer Services
The customer service of Marshalls is very responsive. You can ask about the Marshalls’ hours of operations, available products, exchange or return details, or the location of the stores by dialing (800) 926-6299.
You can also get in touch and discuss your concerns and quires with their customer service representative y emailing [email protected]
Moreover, their official portal provides its customers the facility of live chat with their representative and filling in an online complaint form. And finally, get in touch with their social media platforms.
Holiday Schedule Of Marshalls
Let’s see on which holidays we can shop from Marshalls stores and on which days they are closed:
Holidays On Which Marshalls Stores Are Open:
- New Year Day: 1 January
- Martin Luther King Junior Day: 17 January
- Valentines’ Day: 14 February
- President’s Day: 21 February
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday: 1 March
- Saint Patricks’ Day: 17 March
- Good Friday: 15 April
- Labor Day: 1 May
- Cinco De Mayo: 5 May
- Mothers’ Day: 8 May
- Memorial Day: 30 May
- Fathers’ Day: 19 June
- Independence Day: 4 July
- Columbus Day: 10 October
- Halloween: 25 October
- Veterans Day: 11 November
- Black Friday: 25 November
- Boxing Day: 26 December
- New Year’s Eve: 31 December
Holidays On Which Marshalls Stores Are Closed:
- Easter Sunday: 17 April
- Thanksgiving Day: 24 November
- Christmas Day: 25 December
As discussed earlier, the Marshalls’ opening and closing hours can change due to holidays, so you better call and confirm before visiting the stores.
Alternatives Of Marshall
- Walmart: Walmart is a leading American chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets, having more than 10,000 stores in 24 different countries. It also operates several other companies under its brand like Sams’ Choice, Brahma, Great Values, Secret Treasures, and many more. Walmart offers a wide variety of everyday products and commodities.
- Target: Target is the United States’ eighth biggest chain of big-box department stores and supermarkets. It has its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and has more than 1900 outlets all around the globe. Target has its stores in all 50 states of the US and online shopping and delivery services.
- Amazon: Established in 1994 in Washington, Amazon has proved itself as one of the ruling and influential online marketplaces that have changed the international business of digital trading. Amazon is a direct competitor of leading brands like Facebook, Microsoft, and Apple. It offers various services to its users and customers as it is the world’s biggest digital marketplace, internet company, and trading platform.
- eBay: Serving more than 30 countries, eBay was founded in 1955 in California. It is a digital platform that offers to sell and purchase services in Consumer-to-consumer and Business-to-consumer manner. Selling a broken laser pen as the first eBay product, it offers its delivery services all over the globe. eBay offers a variety of products at low prices to its customers.
So, this is the end. Let’s do a speedy recap of what we have discussed in this article.
We started our discussion with the basic concept of Marshall and the products available at its stores.
Then, we talked about the Marshalls hours of opening and closing of stores, customer services, holiday schedules, and its alternatives.
Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Frequently Asked Questions:
When Was Marshall Established, And Where Are Its Headquarters Located?
Marshalls was founded in 1956 by Alfred Marshalls. It has its headquarters in Massachusetts, United States.
What Can We Buy At Marshalls' Stores?
There is a variety of products available at Marshalls’ store. You can purchase clothes, jewelry, shoes, pet accessories, home decorations, bags, furniture, skincare products, makeup, perfumes, and many other products there.
Are Marshalls' Stores Open every day?
Yes, the Marshalls’ stores are open throughout the week. The timings are 09:30 to 09:30 pm from Monday to Thursday.
However, Friday and Saturday’s opening and closing timings are from 09:30 am to 06:00 pm. Moreover, the stores open at 11:00 am on Sunday and close at 08:00 pm.
What Is The Customer Support Number Of Marshalls?
You can discuss all of your concerns and questions regarding the delivery of products, exchange or refunding of products, operation of stores, or availability of products on their customer support dialing number is (800) 926-6299.
Do Marshalls Have Stores In Every State Of the US?
No, the Marshall collectively has stores in 42 states of the United States. In Canada, it has 61 stores in different countries.
Shefali Jain is a Content Writer & Editor at USWorkforce.org
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes. In her time at the organization, she has written and edited content on a range of topics, including employment law, human resources, and business management.