If you are a current or prospective employee of BNSF Railway, then you will want to know how to log in to the company’s Workforce Hub.
This online system provides access to important information and resources for BNSF employees.
In this article, we will show you how to log in to the Workforce Hub and explain what you can do once you are logged in. Let’s get started!
What Is BNSF Workforce Hub?
BNSF Workforce Hub is an online portal that builds the railway’s best workforce and manages it effortlessly.
BNSF is playing a vital role in supporting and strengthening the nation’s economy by developing a great workforce.
This workforce automates the whole employee lifecycle and gathers information from each action of the employee journey from top positions to low-level employees.
It provides one of the best ways to capture how your team works together and explore new ways to enhance productivity.
The BNSF workforce Hub requires all its employees to register at its employment portal to access safety rulebooks, pay and benefits, training, and more.
The portal also offers information about current job openings, potential careers, employment opportunities, and internships at BNSF.
History Of BNSF
BNSF has a long history spanning over 170 years. Going back in time, it all started in 1949, when they built the Aurora Branch Railroad and The Pacific Railroad.
The Aurora Branch ultimately turned into the Chicago Burlington and Quincy Railroad, while a section of the Pacific Railroad became the St. Louis San Francisco Railway.
The Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway (ATSF) were chartered, constructing one of the first pancontinental railroads in North America, connecting Chicago and Southern California in 1859.
The Interstate Commerce Commission denied a proposed merger with the Southern Pacific Transportation Company in 1980.
In 1970, they created the Burlington Northern Railroad (BN), which consumed the St. Louis San Francisco Railway in 1980.
In 1994, BN and ATSF decided to merge, but the decision was postponed, and the “Super Seven,” the seven largest of the 12 U.S Class I railroads, were merged down to four after a few years.
Then In 1995, the BN and ATSF announced the merger despite the opposition from other classes, the merger was approved on July 20, 1995, and BNSF Railways was formed.
After a decade, in 2009, BNSF was acquired by Warren Buffet and Berkshire Hathaway.
Today, BNSF operates several commodities, including coal, grain, and intermodal freight.
The BNSF Railway owns and operates 400 tracks in 28 different states in the United States and a small portion of the track (48km) in Canada.
How To Log In To BNSF Workforce Hub?
You’llYou’ll find a lot of login links online, and many websites will offer convoluted ways to do it.
However, there is a much simpler and easier way to do it. Just follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://wwwapps.bnsf.com/workforcehub
- Enter your user ID and password. Once the login page opens, click on “Log in.”
- Click “Forgot your password?” below the login box if you don’t remember your password.
- It will redirect you to the “Login As” page, choose the appropriate option, and click on “Continue.”
- Follow the prompts and reset your password.
How To Log In To BNSF Workforce Employee Portal?
If you’re you’re an employee in BNSF Railroads and want to login to the employee portal, follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://employee.bnsf.com/
- Enter your username and password and click on “Log on.”
- You will successfully log in to the employee portal.
- If you’re accessing the portal outside the BNSF network, you’ll need Multifactor Authentication (MFA) to log in. Call (817) 593-4357 to set up your MFA access.
What To Do If You Can’t Log Into BNSF Workforce Employ Portal?
If you are facing difficulty logging into the BNSF Employee Portal, follow the troubleshooting guide below:
- First, make sure you have a fast and reliable internet connection to avoid disrupting errors like session time out.
- Enter your details correctly and double-check your User name and password. If there’s an option to see the password, use it.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, so make sure that your CAPS LOCK is off.
- If you’re still unable to log in, clear your cache and cookies and try again.
- In case you have any Virtual Private Network (VPN) running on your computer, make sure to turn it, as some sites block certain countries and IP addresses.
- If you still can’t access the site after trying all the methods mentioned above, there’s a high chance that you may have entered your password wrong, meaning you have to reset it.
- If the problem persists and you can’t log in, contact customer service and talk to the moderator to replace your password.
Also Read: IOWA Workforce Development
BNSF puts excellent stress on creating and sustaining a diversified workforce.
It recognizes the importance of people’s experiences, education, and skills and provides an excellent working environment.
Due to its excellent services, BNSF is widely recognized and receives tons of honors and industry awards.
BNSF Workforce hub prides itself on managing more than 35,000 employees, keeping them engaged, and empowering them with professional development and wellbeing.
Today, the BNSF Railroad is one of the fastest-growing 3PLs in North America.
It continues to adapt to new technologies, which significantly impacts meeting the needs of the shippers and keeping the nation’s economy moving.
How to apply for a job at BNSF Workforce Hub?
You can submit an online application at the BNSF career website. If you’re interested in more than one job, submit a separate application for each.
How to check my application Status at BNSF?
To view the status of your application, log in to your account and click on “Jobs applied.” It will show you the current status of all jobs you’ve applied for so far.
What is the age limit to work at BNSF?
To be employed at BNSF, you must be 18 years old.
Shefali Jain is a Content Writer & Editor at USWorkforce.org
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes. In her time at the organization, she has written and edited content on a range of topics, including employment law, human resources, and business management.