Walking through the aisles of Marshalls is considered therapy as the off-price retailer promises to be never boring after all.
No matter whether you’re looking for a last-minute gift for your friend’s birthday or want to save money on some latest fashion clothes and accessories, Marshalls has it all!
With over 1000 stores across the U.S, you must be wondering what time does Marshalls close or open, don’t worry.
We are here are to answer all your questions regarding Marshall’s timings. Make sure to read the article till the end!
Marshalls is a famous American and Canadian chain of off-price departmental stores that specializes in discount clothing, accessories, footwear, and home goods.
It’s almost impossible to leave Marshalls without a shopping cart full of amazing deals.
Found in 1956, Marshalls has 1000+ stores in America, including larger Marshalls Mega Store stores.
Marshalls is one of America’s largest off-price family apparel and home fashion retailer.
Marshalls is a great place to get the most bang out of your buck if you love good bargains.
Below you can find all the information about what time does Marshalls close or open to plan your visit accordingly.
At What Time Does The Marshalls Close?
Marshalls stores typically open at 9:30 a.m. and close their doors at 9:30 p.m. during the weekdays.
The same hours are followed on Saturday, but on Sunday, Marshalls stores operate on slightly different business hours, opening late at 11:00 a.m. and closing early at 8:00 p.m.
Although most Marshalls’ hours follow the same schedule, the business hours may vary in different locations because every Marshall’s location is owned and run by different franchise owners.
They may make modifications in the store’s hours at their own discretion.
Marshalls Hours 2023
Most Marshalls stores operate around 10-hours a day, and store hours mostly depend on the business location of the store.
Take a look at the table below to find what time does Marshalls close every day:
|Day of the week
|At What Time Does the Marshalls Close?
|9:30 AM – 9:30 PM
|9:30 AM – 9:30 PM
|9:30 AM – 9:30 PM
|9:30 AM – 9:30 PM
|9:30 AM – 9:30 PM
|9:30 AM – 9:30 PM
|11:00 AM- 8:00 PM
Please note that hours of operation may vary depending on the location, so it’s recommended to double-check what time does Marshalls close near you before heading out.
How To Find The Marshall’s Hours?
Here are three commonly used methods to find what time does Marshall close every day:
Marshalls Store Locator
Marshall’s store locator is one of the best ways to find the store hours in a few simple steps.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to your browser and search Marshall’s store locator.
- Enter your address, city, or postal code in the search bar and hit search.
- You’ll be provided with a list of all the Marshalls stores nearby.
- Select the Marshalls store you wish to visit to see its hours of operation, address, phone number, and other details.
Google Maps is an excellent alternative to store locator to find Marshalls’ opening and closing hours.
All you have to do is:
- Go to Google.com and search Marshalls.
- Select the “Maps” tab under the search bar and add your location.
- You’ll see the hours of all the Marshalls stores on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In case you couldn’t make it on time to one store, look for another nearby store that is still open.
- In addition to hours, you can also view other useful information, including their phone number, address, customer reviews, and directions.
Marshalls Mobile App
Lastly, the Marshalls App is the third method we’d recommend to find the Marshalls hours if the first two options don’t work.
All you have to do is download the app on your phone, and you can find what time does Marshalls close or open on the go.
10 Shopping Secrets Marshalls Doesn’t Want You To Know!
At What Time Does Marshalls Close Today?
Today, most Marshalls stores will operate during their regular business hours, opening at 9:30 a.m. and closing at 9:30 p.m.
Some stores may close an hour later, depending on where the store is located.
To save yourself a trip and gas, confirming the Marshalls’ hours is always a good idea before making any plans.
Weekly Hours Of Marshalls
Below is the complete weekly schedule of the Marshalls for the tomorrow and coming days that will help you decide when is the best time to visit:
- Monday – The Marshalls opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – The Marshalls opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday – The Marshalls opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday – The Marshalls opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday – The Marshalls opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday – The Marshalls opens at 8:00 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday – The Marshalls opens at 11:00 a.m. and shuts the door at 8:00 p.m.
Marshalls Holiday Hours
Marshalls has a tradition of keeping its stores open on all national holidays, with few exceptions.
Below is the list of holidays Marshalls stores stay open for customers:
|New Year’s Day
|Martin Luther King Day
While most of the stores are open, some may stay close or have limited hours, so whenever you’re searching for what time does Marshalls close on holidays, it’s best to call the store in your area to confirm the opening and closing hours.
On Which Holidays Do Marshalls Close?
Here are some holidays Marshalls remain closed for the customers:
|Open or closed
What Can We Buy At Marshalls Stores?
Following are some of the products you can buy from Marshalls’ stores:
- Handbags and clutches
- Fancy or casual clothes
- Pillows, beds, and chairs
- Stationary and envelops
- Utensils and crockery
- Kitchen gadgets
- Makeup and skincare
- Perfumes and face masks
- Home decoration and antiques
- Children toys and books
- Pets accessories
- Shoes and socks
- Yoga mats
- Bedsheets and covers
- Paintings and clocks
- Furniture and curtains
- Jewelry and scarfs
- Lamps and fake plants
Commonly Asked Questions
1. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Columbus Day? – Monday, October 9, 2023
Marshalls is open on Columbus day. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
2. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Halloween? – Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Marshalls is open on Halloween. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
3. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Veterans Day? – Saturday, November 11, 2023
Marshalls is open on Veterans Day. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
4. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Thanksgiving Day? – Thursday, November 23, 2023
Marshalls is closed on Thanksgiving day.
5. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Black Friday? – Friday, November 24, 2023
Marshalls is open on Black Friday. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
6. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Christmas Eve? – Sunday, December 24, 2023
Marshalls is open on Christmas Eve. The store opens at 7:00 a.m. and shuts the door at 6:00 p.m.
7. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On New Years Day? – Sunday, January 1, 2023
Marshalls is open on New Years Day. The store opens at 11:00 a.m. and shuts the door at 8.00 p.m.
8. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On New Years Eve? – Saturday, December 31, 2023
Marshalls is open on New Years Eve. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
9. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Martin Luther King Day? – Monday, January 16, 2023
Marshalls is open on Martin Luther King Day. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
10. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Presidents Day? – Monday, February 20, 2023
Marshalls is open on Presidents Day. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
11. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Good Friday? – Friday, 7 April, 2023
Marshalls is open on Good Friday. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
12. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Easter? – Sunday, 9 April, 2023
Marshalls is closed on Easter.
13. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Mother’s Day? – Sunday, 14 May 2023
Marshalls is open on Mother’s Day. The store opens at 11:00 a.m. and shuts the door at 8:00 p.m.
14. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Memorial Day? – Monday, 29 May 2023
Marshalls is open on Memorial Day. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
15. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Fathers Day? – Sunday, 18 June, 2023
Marshalls is open on Father’s Day. The store opens at 11:00 a.m. and shuts the door at 8:00 p.m.
16. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Independence Day? –Tuesday, 4 July 2023
Marshalls is open on Independence Day. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
17. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Labor Day? – Monday, 4 September 2023
Marshalls is open on Labor Day. The store opens at 9:30 a.m. and shuts the door at 9:30 p.m.
18. Is Marshalls Open Or Closed On Christmas Day? – Monday, December 25, 2023
Marshalls is closed on Christmas Day.
Marshalls Social Media Contacts
Have more questions? Reach out to Marshalls here:
Marshalls Customer Services
The customer service of Marshalls is very responsive. You can ask about the Marshalls’ hours of operations, available products, exchange or return details, or the location of the stores by dialing (800) 926-6299.
You can also get in touch and discuss your concerns and quires with their customer service representative y emailing [email protected].
Moreover, their official portal provides its customers the facility of live chat with their representative and filling in an online complaint form. And finally, get in touch with their social media platforms.
Alternatives Of Marshall
- Walmart: Walmart is a leading American chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets, having more than 10,000 stores in 24 different countries. It also operates several other companies under its brand like Sams’ Choice, Brahma, Great Values, Secret Treasures, and many more. Walmart offers a wide variety of everyday products and commodities.
- Target: Target is the United States’ eighth biggest chain of big-box department stores and supermarkets. It has its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and has more than 1900 outlets all around the globe. Target has its stores in all 50 states of the US and online shopping and delivery services.
- Amazon: Established in 1994 in Washington, Amazon has proved itself as one of the ruling and influential online marketplaces that have changed the international business of digital trading. Amazon is a direct competitor of leading brands like Facebook, Microsoft, and Apple. It offers various services to its users and customers as it is the world’s biggest digital marketplace, internet company, and trading platform.
- eBay: Serving more than 30 countries, eBay was founded in 1955 in California. It is a digital platform that offers to sell and purchase services in Consumer-to-consumer and Business-to-consumer manner. Selling a broken laser pen as the first eBay product, it offers its delivery services all over the globe. eBay offers a variety of products at low prices to its customers.
So, this is the end. Let’s do a speedy recap of what we have discussed in this article.
We started our discussion with the basic concept of Marshall and the products available at its stores.
Then, we talked about the Marshalls hours of opening and closing of stores, customer services, holiday schedules, and its alternatives.
How Can I Contact the Marshalls Customer Service?
To talk to the Marshalls customer service agents for your queries. You can call the customer at service at 1-508-390-1000.
What Can We Buy At Marshalls' Stores?
There is a variety of products available at Marshalls’ store. You can purchase clothes, jewelry, shoes, pet accessories, home decorations, bags, furniture, skincare products, makeup, perfumes, and many other products there.
Are Marshalls' Stores Open every day?
Yes, the Marshalls’ stores are open throughout the week. The timings are 09:30 to 09:30 pm from Monday to Thursday.
However, Friday and Saturday’s opening and closing timings are from 09:30 am to 06:00 pm. Moreover, the stores open at 11:00 am on Sunday and close at 08:00 pm.
Do Marshalls Have Stores In Every State Of the US?
No, the Marshall collectively has stores in 42 states of the United States. In Canada, it has 61 stores in different countries.
Shefali Jain is a Content Writer & Editor at USWorkforce.org
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes. In her time at the organization, she has written and edited content on a range of topics, including employment law, human resources, and business management.
The US Workforce has a policy of producing high-quality content that follows industry standards by using primary sources, such as white papers and government data, alongside original reporting from reputable publishers. We also follow an editorial style where appropriate information about the topic can be found with due credit given when applicable.