There are endless restaurants in the U.S to get mouthwatering burgers, but In-n-Out has established itself as one of the most well-recognized burger chains in the country.
Made with freshly baked-buns and top-quality ingredients, their burgers are beyond perfection.
If you’re planning to experience one of the best burgers on the planet and wondering what time does In-N-Out closes, you have found the right guide.
Here you’ll get detailed information on In-N-Out hours of operation on normal days as well as holidays, so you’ll know when to get is the best time to visit. Let’s get started!
In-N-Out is a famous fast-food chain based in the United States, California, that sells a delicious variety of burgers to satisfy your burger hunger.
The restaurant has been serving burger lovers since 1948 and never fails to deliver a classic and delicious meal.
Juicy patties topped with tomato, melty cheese, lettuce, and chain’s special sauce placed between freshly baked sesame buns, their burgers are delectable yet affordable as compared to competitors.
The chain currently operates 358 locations all across the United States that operate 14-hours a day to serve their customers a yummy burger.
To learn about what time does In-N-Out close and opens on the regular days and during the holidays, keep reading the article.
At What Time Does In-N-Out Close?
In general, In-N-Out restaurants open quite late at 10:30 AM and close at 1:00 AM from Monday through Sunday.
However, these hours may get slightly adjusted if a holiday falls between the regular days.
For a quick look at In-N-Out’s regular hours of operation, check out the table below:
|Days of the Week||At What Time Does In-N-Out Close?|
|Monday||10:30 AM-1:00 AM|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM-1:00 AM|
|Wednesday||10:30 AM-1:00 AM|
|Thursday||10:30 AM-1:00 AM|
|Friday||10:30 AM-1:00 AM|
|Saturday||10:30 AM-1:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:30 AM-1:00 AM|
Keep in mind that the hours given in the table above are the typical working hours of In-N-Out followed by most locations and are subject to change depending on the restaurant’s location or during the special events.
Therefore, always make sure to confirm what time does In-N-Out closes in your locality before heading out.
How To Find In-N-Out Hours Near You?
Here are the top three tried and tested methods to find In-N-Out hours of operation within a few simple steps:
In-N-Out Burger Locator
The first and most highly recommended tool on our list is the company’s official restaurant locator.
It not only lets you find what time does In-N-Out close or opens near you but also provides tons of useful information about the restaurant.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply search for “In-N-Out Restaurant Locator” from your browser or click here to land directly on the locator.
- Enter your city, state, or zip code in the search bar and click search.
- You’ll be shown a list of all In-N-Out locations near you and their details.
- Use the drop-down menu under the search bar to view In-n-Out burger hours by individual state.
- Click on the store you want to visit to see its opening and closing hours, address, phone number, and directions from your current location.
The Google Map is the second-best tool that can get you the most accurate results regarding In-N-Out’s operating hours.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the official website of Google and click on the “Maps tab” or click here to get redirected to the Google Maps.
- Google will provide you the list of all the nearby In-N-Out locations along with their hours and other important information about the restaurant.
- Click on any individual store to see its address, contact number, customer ratings, and driving directions if required.
In-N-Out Mobile App
If you’re always on the go and need a quick way to find what time does In-N-Out close in any specific location, the In-N-Out official mobile app is made for you.
At What Time Does In-N-Out Close Today?
In-N-Out hours usually begin at 10:30 AM and end one hour after midnight at 1:00 AM seven days a week.
These are the typical business hours followed by the majority of locations.
However, to be certain, we’d strongly recommend all the readers to check what time does In-N-Out close on a particular day before planning a visit.
In-N-Out Weekly Hours
In-N-Out burger opens and closes at the same time throughout the week.
Here’s a weekly schedule of In-N-Out followed by most locations:
- Monday – In-N-Out Burger starts functioning at 10:30 AM and closes at 1:00 AM.
- Tuesday – In-N-Out Burger starts functioning at 10:30 AM and closes at 1:00 AM.
- Wednesday – In-N-Out Burger starts functioning at 10:30 AM and closes at 1:00 AM.
- Thursday – In-N-Out Burger starts functioning at 10:30 AM and closes at 1:00 AM.
- Friday – In-N-Out Burger starts functioning at 10:30 AM and closes at 1:00 AM.
- Saturday – In-N-Out Burger starts functioning at 10:30 AM and closes at 1:00 AM.
- Sunday – In-N-Out Burger starts functioning at 10:30 AM and closes at 1:00 AM.
In-N-Out Holiday Hours (2022)
Majority of people like eating outside on the holidays, which is why In-N-Out Burger restaurants remain open on most of the public holidays.
Reduced hours may apply on some holidays or the day before or after the holiday, so make sure to call your nearest In-N-Out restaurant and confirm whether it’s open or not on a specific holiday.
Below is the holiday schedule followed by most locations:
|New Year’s Day||Jan 1st||Saturday||Regular hours|
|Martin Luther King Day||Jan 17th||Monday||Regular hours|
|President’s Day||Feb 21st||Monday||Regular hours|
|Good Friday||April 2nd||Friday||Regular hours|
|Easter||April 17th||Sunday||Hours may vary|
|Cinco de Mayo||May 5th||Thursday||Regular hours|
|Mother’s Day||May 08||Sunday||Regular hours|
|Memorial Day||May 30th||Monday||Regular hours|
|Father’s Day||June 19th||Sunday||Regular hours|
|Independence Day||July 4th||Monday||Regular hours|
|Labor Day||Sep 5th||Monday||Regular hours|
|Columbus Day||Oct 10th||Monday||Regular hours|
|Halloween Day||Oct 31st||Monday||Regular hours|
|Veteran’s Day||Nov 11th||Thursday||Regular hours|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||Nov 23rd||Wednesday||Regular hours|
|Black Friday||Nov 25th||Friday||Regular hours|
|Christmas Eve||Dec 24th||Saturday||Reduced hours|
|New Year’s Eve||Dec 31st||Saturday||Reduced hours|
What time does In-N-Out close on Sunday?
In-N-Out follows a similar schedule on Sunday like the rest of the week and shuts its doors at 1:00 AM.
Is In-N-Out Open on Easter?
Yes, the majority of In-N-Out restaurants are open on Easter. However, hours of operation may vary from location to location.
What are the In-N-Out Christmas Eve Hours?
The majority of In-N-Out restaurants adjust their business hours on Christmas Eve and close early as compared to the regular days. To get the exact hours, you’ll need to contact the In-N-Out restaurant in your area.