If you’re worried about managing your financial account, Chase Bank is the best choice for you to save your hard-earned money.
Due to its online and physical bank popularity, it was listed as one of the best Go Banking Rates banks in 2020.
However, before becoming its potential member, you must know what Chase Bank hours close or open.
In this article, we’ll be sharing Chase Bank’s business hours, weekly schedule, holiday hours, and much more, so you’ll know when you should visit the bank. Let’s get started!
About Chase Bank
Chase Bank is one of the four largest national banks in the United States and the 6th largest globally.
Established in 1799, the bank’s digital user base is subjugated by more than 50 million active online accounts and over 35 million mobile banking app users.
With more than 51,00 branches and 17,000 ATMs in the U.S, Chase bank provides card, commercial banking, and retail financial services.
Below you’ll find detailed information regarding Chase Bank operating hours, so make sure to read till the end.
At What Time Does Chase Bank Close?
Typically, Chase Bank follows the standard bank hours in the United States and operates between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM from (Mon-Fri).
On Saturday, Chase Bank operates from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, while Sunday is closed.
Look at the below table to see the Chase Bank’s general hours of operation:
|Days||At What Time Does Chase Bank Close?|
|Monday||9:00 AM -6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM -6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM -6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM -6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM -6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM -2:00 PM|
Please remember that the timings given in the table above tend to vary from one branch to another depending on the location or the branch’s discretion.
Some Chase Bank branches open at 9:00 AM and close at 4:00 PM, So, to save a wasted trip, we’d recommend checking what time does Chase closes in your area before visiting.
How To Find Chase Bank Hours Near You?
Here are the most commonly used tools to find what time does Chase Bank hours near you:
Chase Bank Locator
First on the list and probably one of the most recommended methods is the Chase Bank Locator.
It will provide the most up-to-date timings and provide other useful details. Here’s how the locator works:
- Go to your browser and search “Chase Bank Locator.”
- Enter your address, city/ state/ zip code in the search bar, or share your location and click on “Search.”
- You’ll be provided with the list of all nearby Chase Bank locations along with their hours of operation.
- Click on any specific location to view its hours of operations, address, phone number, and directions if required.
The second most used tool to find Chase Bank hours is Google Maps. Google maps provide the most accurate data results regarding how Chase Bank closes or opens for a particular location.
Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Google.com, select the “Maps” tab in the search bar and enter your address.
- It will display the operating hours of all your nearby Chase Bank on the left-hand side of your screen.
- In addition to opening and closing hours, you’ll also get extra info such as an address, phone number, and directions to get there.
Chase Bank Mobile App
With 35 million active users, Chase Bank mobile app is the most secure, flexible, and user-friendly method to find bank hours.
You can download the app on your (Android or iOS) smartphones and can find the nearest Chase Bank branches and hours on the go.
The app’s other useful functions include online money transfers, balance checks, paying bills, finding nearby ATMs, and much more.
At What Time Does Chase Bank Close Today?
Chase Bank, today’s schedule, would be the same as the regular days, and most branches will open at 9:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM.
These timings may vary on Saturday and Sunday, so always check the Chase bank hours to see the exact bank timings before leaving home.
Chase Bank Weekly Hours
Chase Bank remains operational throughout the week except for Sunday.
Here’s a complete weekly schedule of opening and closing hours of the bank:
- Monday – On Monday, banking hours will start from 9:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
- Tuesday – On Tuesday, banking hours will start from 9:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday – On Wednesday, banking hours will start from 9:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
- Thursday – On Thursday, banking hours will start from 9:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
- Friday – On Friday, banking hours will start from 9:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday – On Saturday, banking hours will start from 9:00 AM and ends at 2:00 PM.
- Sunday – All Chase Bank branches will be closed on Sunday.
Chase bank Holidays Closures 2022
Except for a few holidays, Chase remains closed on most public holidays.
Even on the open holiday, some branches may choose to have limited hours and may close early.
Look at the table mentioned below to see the complete holidays hours of Chase Bank:
|New Year’s Day||January 1||Sunday||Closed|
|Martin Luther King Day||Jan 17||Monday||Closed|
|President’s Day||Feb 21||Monday||Closed|
|Good Friday||April 2||Friday||Regular hours|
|Easter||April 17||Sunday||Regular hours|
|Mother’s Day||May 8||Sunday||Closed|
|Memorial Day||May 30||Monday||Closed|
|Father’s Day||June 19||Sunday||Closed|
|Independence Day||July 4||Monday||Closed|
|Labor Day||Sep 5||Monday||Closed|
|Columbus Day||Oct 10||Monday||Regular hours|
|Veteran’s Day||Nov 11||Thursday||Closed|
|Day before Thanksgiving||November 23||Wednesday||Regular hours|
|Black Friday||Nov 25||Friday||Limited Hours|
|Christmas Eve||Dec 24||Saturday||Limited Hours|
|New Year’s Eve||Dec 31||Saturday||Regular hours|
What Time Does Chase Close on Saturday?
Chase Bank’s Saturday business hours are quite different from the other weekdays. Chase Bank opens from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM on Saturday.
Is Chase Open on the Christmas Eve?
Yes, Chase Bank is open on Christmas Eve; however, reduced hours may apply at some locations, so checking the Christmas Eve timings in advance would be best.
Will Chase be Open on New Year Day?
No, Chase bank will remain close on New Year Day because it is one of the 13 public holidays in the United States when the Federal Reserves are closed.