While many companies were forced to cut jobs during the pandemic, Amazon became a workforce & broke all the hiring records.
It is the second company in the United States, employing more than a million employees worldwide, with 950,000 of those in the U.S.
In 2020 the e-commerce giant created 500,000 new jobs and added 170,000 more during the first half of 2021.
As one of the most aspiring companies, Amazon came up with a concept called “Amazon Force” for job seekers looking to get jobs in this community.
|Ease of navigation||Easy|
|Benefits||Healthcare, discounts, and more|
|Job roles||Multiple roles available|
In this article, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about Amazon Force, including what it is, how to use it, and many more. Let’s get started!
What Is Amazon Force?
It is an online job portal designed for people seeking jobs in the Amazon community.
It allows them to search for the latest Amazon job vacancies in their respective locations and apply for suitable jobs.
To check out the job details and apply for the job, you must register a profile on amazon.force.com.
The registration is compulsory as the job options are only visible when you log in with credentials.
As of December 2021, the Amazon Force is roughly 161million, as per the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
About 1 out of every 169 people in the United States works for Amazon.
How To Register On Amazon Force?
Registering an account with this is quite simple and easy.
Just follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and enter amazon.force.com in the search bar.
- Select the option “Register Here,” and you’ll be redirected to the Registration page.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your valid email address, and retype it to confirm.
- Create a password that you can easily remember.
- Confirm the password in case you have misspelled it.
- Enter your country and preferred time zone.
- Check the terms and conditions box.
- Enter your mobile number currently in use and confirm it again.
- Click on the “Register” at the bottom.
Amazon will assess your details, and if they are correct, your registration process will be completed.
Once you’re registered, you’ll get access to the dashboard where you can change your personal information and update the relevant information it asks for from time to time.
You can also add your qualifications, experience, and other essential details to make it easy for the recruiters to find relevant job vacancies for you.
How To Add Your Details On Amazon Force?
Follow the instructions below to add or edit your details:
- Go to amazon.force.com/dashboard.
- Under “My personal information,” select the edit option, and it will redirect you to the profile contact page,
- Enter your first last, and middle name.
- Provide your address in the respective options.
- Choose your country of residence.
- Enter your city and choose your state from the dropdown list.
- Type your postal code.
- Confirm your mobile number.
- Select your date of birth.
- Choose the day when you want to start working if you get selected.
- Click on “Save and Continue.”
How To Log In To Amazon Force?
Here’s a step-by-step process to Log in:
- Open your browser and enter amazon.force.com in the search field.
- A Sign-in page opens on the screen.
- In the sign-in box at the left side of the screen, select your country and click on “Sign In.”
- Enter your email address and password on the Sign In page and click on “Sign In.”
What Do If I Forget My Amazon Force Log In Password?
In case you have forgotten your login password, follow the instructions below to reset:
- Go to amazon.force.com.
- Enter your email and on the sign-in page, click on “Forgot Password.”
- You’ll be redirected to the password reset page.
- Provide your email address and click on “Continue.”
- You will receive the password reset link in your email.
- Open the email and follow the instructions.
How To Apply For Jobs?
With a single click of “Apply Now,” thousands of candidates around the globe start their journey with this every day.
You can choose from a diverse range of jobs and apply for the ones you’re best suited to.
Follow the instructions given below to apply for jobs.
- Go to amazon.force.com.
- Log in to your account.
- On the right side of the page, you’ll see the current job vacancies and positions.
- If you don’t find a relevant job, you can also search for the jobs you’re looking for.
- Ensure your location, business command, and keywords are enabled under the search category.
- Once you find the job you’re interested in, click on “Apply Now.”
- Follow the prompts and instructions to complete your application.
Amazon is the world’s largest online marketplace that has made its mark for its innovative technologies and practices, and Amazon Force is one of them.
The rapidly growing business within Amazon led to creating this platform, which is creating thousands of jobs each year. It is almost like a workforce.
With a headcount of 876,000, Amazon’s rapid employment growth is unbeatable in the country’s history.
At this pace, we can expect Amazon to become the largest private employer in the next few years.
Can I apply for a job in Amazon Force without Registration?
No, registration is compulsory to apply for the jobs in Amazon Force because you would only see the vacancies when you log in with credentials.
How To Check the Status for The Jobs I Have Applied To?
To check your job application status, click on the options menu at the top right corner of the web page and select “Job I have applied to,” and you’ll find the status of the jobs you’ve applied to so far.
Why Can't I log in to my Amazon Force Account?
If you face trouble logging in to your account, you may be entering your information wrong.
Make sure to enter the correct email address and password. If the problem continues, reset your password.
Shefali Jain is a Content Writer & Editor at USWorkforce.org
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes. In her time at the organization, she has written and edited content on a range of topics, including employment law, human resources, and business management.